Accessories and Documentation
I do like that they took the time to even design the hardware box to match the cooler, continuing that special edition status of this cooler all the way to this point too.
The larger components found in the box are to mount the cooler. There is the universal back plate that will allow anything from LGA775 to LGA1366 sockets to be mounted with this. The bars on either side are to mount the thicker cross bar too, once you have the back plate and its hardware secured.
The rest of the kit is all packaged in individual bags. There are o-rings for the back plate, two bags of two ArmaClips each. Then you get LGA2011 mounting screws, the universal nuts for the back plate, and a bag with the nuts and bolts for the other Intel mounts. At the bottom you have the screws and springs for the cross bar and a two gram tube of PK-2 paste.
As I mentioned, we were also given a pair of fans to test with, and Prolimatech recommends the Ultra Sleek Vortex 14 fans. For testing purposes, both fans will be used to gauge values for our charts.
Along with the pair of fans we were also sent, this four piece wire fan clip set that Prolimatech made specifically for mounting these 140mm Vortex fans was also sent to us.
It is a good thing that the installation is pretty straight forward because there isn't much in the lines of a tutorial. On this side of the paperwork, in ten languages, you are given images and descriptions of the individual components of the hardware and cooler.
Flipping it over, the back now covers mounting of the cooler. There are six small images on the left side to help show what the six steps in text to the right are discussing. Again, the mounting instructions are provided in the same ten languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Prolimatech Armageddon Blue Series CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20