We've turned this article into more than just a review of the QNAP TS-669 Pro. The new firmware changes the system, from the performance to the user experience. The new software makes configuring the NAS easier and adds even more features to an already exhaustive list. The increase in performance is nothing to over look either.
Starting with the new firmware, QTS 4.0.2 brings new features to an already feature-rich operating system. When we first tested the new software, we had out doubts, but after spending time with the final build, we think it's brilliant. The system setup is easier than ever before and adding additional features from the new packages menu is now just a few click process.
The new firmware also increases performance, something we've observed on three QNAP products in our lab so far. Over the last six months, some of the other NAS manufactures pulled away from QNAP when it came to performance, but that is no longer the case. QNAP is once again a competitor when it comes the performance crown.
The TS-669 Pro is the perfect unit to get the most out of the new firmware. With six drive bays, dual gigabit Ethernet ports and a plethora of I/O options including HDMI, the unit can take advantage of all the additional software features. The TS-669 Pro is designed for small business use, but it's powerful enough to reach into the next tier and packed with features that also makes it desirable for home users as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni