We've turned this article into more than just a review of the QNAP TS-669 Pro. The new firmware changes the system, from the performance to the user experience. The new software makes configuring the NAS easier and adds even more features to an already exhaustive list. The increase in performance is nothing to over look either.
Starting with the new firmware, QTS 4.0.2 brings new features to an already feature-rich operating system. When we first tested the new software, we had out doubts, but after spending time with the final build, we think it's brilliant. The system setup is easier than ever before and adding additional features from the new packages menu is now just a few click process.
The new firmware also increases performance, something we've observed on three QNAP products in our lab so far. Over the last six months, some of the other NAS manufactures pulled away from QNAP when it came to performance, but that is no longer the case. QNAP is once again a competitor when it comes the performance crown.
The TS-669 Pro is the perfect unit to get the most out of the new firmware. With six drive bays, dual gigabit Ethernet ports and a plethora of I/O options including HDMI, the unit can take advantage of all the additional software features. The TS-669 Pro is designed for small business use, but it's powerful enough to reach into the next tier and packed with features that also makes it desirable for home users as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse