Inside the Box
Corsair always does a great job packing their power supplies. We've yet to receive one packed like this that was damaged in any way, even if the box had been abused during shipping.
Corsair's RM850 features a semi-gloss black finish on the unit. The top of the power supply features the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the RM850 feature the same logo with it being inverted on the other side.
The front features all of the modular connectors including the one for the Corsair Link adapter.
The back doesn't have anything special as it is just your typical honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input. There is also a sicker back here that warns you the fan will not spin at low load levels.
The 135mm tan fan inside RM850 is covered by the black wire mesh grill on the bottom.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved.
All cables are fully modular and all of them are of the flat ribbon type too.
If you intend to use the Corsair Link software, you'll have to purchase the Analog Corsair Link adapter separately from the power supply. Corsair sent us one along with the power supply so we could check out how it integrates with Corsair Link. We'll have a separate review of this shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis