Inside the Box
Corsair always does a great job packing their power supplies. We've yet to receive one packed like this that was damaged in any way, even if the box had been abused during shipping.
Corsair's RM850 features a semi-gloss black finish on the unit. The top of the power supply features the I/O specification label.
Both sides of the RM850 feature the same logo with it being inverted on the other side.
The front features all of the modular connectors including the one for the Corsair Link adapter.
The back doesn't have anything special as it is just your typical honeycomb mesh with on/off rocker switch and AC input. There is also a sicker back here that warns you the fan will not spin at low load levels.
The 135mm tan fan inside RM850 is covered by the black wire mesh grill on the bottom.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved.
All cables are fully modular and all of them are of the flat ribbon type too.
If you intend to use the Corsair Link software, you'll have to purchase the Analog Corsair Link adapter separately from the power supply. Corsair sent us one along with the power supply so we could check out how it integrates with Corsair Link. We'll have a separate review of this shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio