Corsair Obsidian 750D Full-Tower Chassis
The front bezel has a thick plastic surround with an even gap before you get to all that brushed aluminum. In this design just the three bay covers and the I/O plate cover come off to remove the bay covers and install devices. The lower section also comes off, but is backed with the fans and a dust filter.
Speaking of the front I/O, here it is. On the left there are the 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio and a tiny reset button. On the right you are given a pair of both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports. Right in the middle at the top is the power button with a white LED on the left denoting power, and the one on the right for HDD activity.
The top of the 750D is mostly the mesh cover as the steel wraps around it. Actually this is a magnetic cover that easily peels off to allow access under it for fan or radiator installations.
The left side of the chassis has a steel panel that aligns well with the rest of the chassis. Taking up most of that panel is the large, slightly tined, window that allows almost a full view inside of this chassis.
At the rear of the 750D it starts off with some ventilation above the rear I/O and 140mm fan. Below that are nine expansion slots, and next to it is a pair of knock-outs for tubing. That leaves us with a bottom mounted power supply and the filter that slides out from here.
The right side of the 750D is a solid, textured, black, steel panel. Nothing much to see other than the ding (near the bottom at center) that door took on its way to us.
Under the chassis the 750D has very small rubber pads to secure it on a table, but the chunky support structure of the legs seems to be very stable. There is the dust filter under the PSU, but you can also see room for a pair of optional fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015