Display & Speaker Quality
In the last two months, I've been juggling the Nexus 4, Note II, Xperia Z and now the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4's screen is by far the best, for real-world, casual use. I don't sit on my phone all day, but when I use it, I like to enjoy it (as I'm sure everyone does). The Galaxy S4 screen is a joy to look at, with awesome viewing angles and beautiful color.
Out in the direct sunlight it's not so great, which is something I'm looking forward seeing improvements on in the coming years. We need these premium smartphones to have great display output in broad daylight, too.
Moving onto the speaker quality, I found it great. Again, I used it in real-world environments, such as when I'm sitting in a cabin in the country and need some music. I can crank it up to 75% or so and it's loud enough to listen to.
Sure, it's not the best of quality (what smartphone loudspeaker is?) but it's good enough. I used it when I was at a friend's place just hanging around having a few drinks, whipped out my Galaxy S4 and played some tunes. It was fine - it filled the room well enough for us to all hear it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display & Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league