Display & Speaker Quality
In the last two months, I've been juggling the Nexus 4, Note II, Xperia Z and now the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4's screen is by far the best, for real-world, casual use. I don't sit on my phone all day, but when I use it, I like to enjoy it (as I'm sure everyone does). The Galaxy S4 screen is a joy to look at, with awesome viewing angles and beautiful color.
Out in the direct sunlight it's not so great, which is something I'm looking forward seeing improvements on in the coming years. We need these premium smartphones to have great display output in broad daylight, too.
Moving onto the speaker quality, I found it great. Again, I used it in real-world environments, such as when I'm sitting in a cabin in the country and need some music. I can crank it up to 75% or so and it's loud enough to listen to.
Sure, it's not the best of quality (what smartphone loudspeaker is?) but it's good enough. I used it when I was at a friend's place just hanging around having a few drinks, whipped out my Galaxy S4 and played some tunes. It was fine - it filled the room well enough for us to all hear it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display & Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017