Display & Speaker Quality
In the last two months, I've been juggling the Nexus 4, Note II, Xperia Z and now the Galaxy S4. The Galaxy S4's screen is by far the best, for real-world, casual use. I don't sit on my phone all day, but when I use it, I like to enjoy it (as I'm sure everyone does). The Galaxy S4 screen is a joy to look at, with awesome viewing angles and beautiful color.
Out in the direct sunlight it's not so great, which is something I'm looking forward seeing improvements on in the coming years. We need these premium smartphones to have great display output in broad daylight, too.
Moving onto the speaker quality, I found it great. Again, I used it in real-world environments, such as when I'm sitting in a cabin in the country and need some music. I can crank it up to 75% or so and it's loud enough to listen to.
Sure, it's not the best of quality (what smartphone loudspeaker is?) but it's good enough. I used it when I was at a friend's place just hanging around having a few drinks, whipped out my Galaxy S4 and played some tunes. It was fine - it filled the room well enough for us to all hear it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display & Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family