Performance & Cameras Tests
The performance on the Nexus 7 is unrivaled. The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro SoC is blazingly fast, and mixed with the included 2GB of RAM, and 1920x1200-pixel display, it's one of the best-specced tablets on the market, with one of the lowest price tags too.
I noticed that moving the Nexus 7 into landscape mode felt significantly snappier than any other Android device I've used, and most importantly, the 2012 Nexus 7. The 2012 Nexus 7 feels like some ancient old piece of technology when compared to its refreshed younger brother.
Some of the performance of the Nexus 7 can be seen above with the SlimPort video, which is beautifully slick, and great for showing off your videos or photos to your friends or family on your big-screen TV.
Let's move onto some images from the camera. Here are some examples from the 5-megapixel rear-facing camera:
And shots from the 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera:
And now for some video samples:
Now let's get into some of those benchmark graphs!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Display & Speaker Quality]
- Page 4 [Features]
- Page 5 [Performance & Camera Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league