Packaging and the F2 NAS 2
The TerraMaster F2 NAS 2 shares the same package design as the previous model. Here we have a solid black box with the large F2 on the front.
Included with the F2 NAS 2, you will find the power adapter, Ethernet cable, installation guide, along with the finder software on disk.
The front of the NAS houses two drive bays placed to the top, below is the power button and activity lights.
The TerraMaster is a single piece design with the entire body of the device built from one piece of aluminum with the ends being plastic.
The back of the NAS houses a 92mm fan to cool the chassis and hard drives. Below we find all the connectivity with the Gigabit ethernet port, eSATA and USB host.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software