Lian Li have always been able to produce a beautiful case when it comes to setting up your PC. Thanks to the motherboard tray, you can easily simply pull it out and set everything up outside the case. With everything included in the package, setting up your motherboard on the tray only takes a few minutes. Once the motherboard is installed the easiest way to finish off the installation is by sliding the motherboard tray half way in and attaching everything you need - CD-ROMS, hard drives, etc.
Once it's all set up, place the case side back on, install all your thumbscrews and you will be ready to get your system up and running in no time.
Lian Li create one of the best cases available on the market and thanks to their popularity, the price drop on them has been excellent making them a better option and more affordable option for many. If you're interested in upgrading to a new case and you can afford the extra few dollars that Lian Li carry, we would highly recommend it.
Having given the case much praise, it's worth mentioning this particular case will only suit a certain group of people. While some people prefer to have the hard drive space others prefer the 5.25" bays. While you still only have room for three 3.5" hard drives, many will not mind as the average hard drives per system are still only 1 or 2.
Removable Motherboard Tray
Plenty of 5.25" spaces
Plenty of rooms for fans
Thumb screw galore
USB2, firewire and audio ports on the front
Limited 3.5" spaces
Slight premium on Lian Li cases
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's Best Features Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 2 [The Package]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 3 [Exterior Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card