Once you open the case the first thing you notice is the huge tower down the right that will hold all your CD-ROMS, Hard Drive caddies or what ever else you find to place in them. Due to the tower going all the way to the bottom of the case it makes the inside look smaller as the distance between the back of the motherboard tray and the beginning of the tower is shrunken.
The inside of the case is quite roomy and while it does look smaller due to the tower for your 5.25", you will be quite surprised at just how much room there is inside the case.
Looking directly at the right of the case you notice how many drives you can put inside the case. Normally you would see a lot more spaces for hard drives. This particular model only supports up to three hard drives at the bottom of the case. A PC60 can support up to seven hard drives. Of course, you're going to have to sacrifice something for all those 5.25" spots.
Looking at the left of the case you see the place for two 80MM fans as well as where your video card/PCI cards will sit and finally the IO port bracket for your motherboard.
At the bottom of the case is a filter to help prevent dust getting into the case. Typically you will find you will need to clean this filter once a month as it quickly becomes clogged up with dust.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 2 [The Package]
- Lian Li PC-6077 - Page 3 [Exterior Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards