Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of 16 threads all at QD16, results our measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
Looking above we can see the N2560 did quite well in RAID 0, topping out well above 950 IOPS write. Read performance on the other hand was linear across both RAID 0 and RAID 1.
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes again with 16 threads and a Queue Depth of 16.
Above, in our results, we found the N2560 to do rather well, capable of 114 read IOPS and 98 write IOPS in RAID 0. RAID 1 presented us with 101 read IOPS, followed by 87 write IOPS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China