The cable selection for the Leadex Platinum 1000W is pretty standard, especially for a Super Flower power supply. The unit features dual ATX/EPS12V connectors. PCI-E cables are handled over five cables with a total of six connectors. Having the single cables is a nice touch in case you need a PCI-E connector for a motherboard or have a GPU that requires a third. Aside from that, you'll find ten SATA, four Molex, and a single FDD connector to provide peripheral power over four more cables.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Internally we find a very simplified PCB with what may be small heat sinks, but they are literally all over the place to ensure that there is plenty of passive cooling.
A par if Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors as well.
Super Flower often utilizes Ong Hua fans to cool their power supplies and the Leadex Platinum isn't any different. This time around we have the 140mm HA1425M12B-Z present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- NASA astronaut sets a new record for time spent in space
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club