The cable selection for the Leadex Platinum 1000W is pretty standard, especially for a Super Flower power supply. The unit features dual ATX/EPS12V connectors. PCI-E cables are handled over five cables with a total of six connectors. Having the single cables is a nice touch in case you need a PCI-E connector for a motherboard or have a GPU that requires a third. Aside from that, you'll find ten SATA, four Molex, and a single FDD connector to provide peripheral power over four more cables.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Internally we find a very simplified PCB with what may be small heat sinks, but they are literally all over the place to ensure that there is plenty of passive cooling.
A par if Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors as well.
Super Flower often utilizes Ong Hua fans to cool their power supplies and the Leadex Platinum isn't any different. This time around we have the 140mm HA1425M12B-Z present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now