The cable selection for the Leadex Platinum 1000W is pretty standard, especially for a Super Flower power supply. The unit features dual ATX/EPS12V connectors. PCI-E cables are handled over five cables with a total of six connectors. Having the single cables is a nice touch in case you need a PCI-E connector for a motherboard or have a GPU that requires a third. Aside from that, you'll find ten SATA, four Molex, and a single FDD connector to provide peripheral power over four more cables.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Internally we find a very simplified PCB with what may be small heat sinks, but they are literally all over the place to ensure that there is plenty of passive cooling.
A par if Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors sit on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is filled with Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors as well.
Super Flower often utilizes Ong Hua fans to cool their power supplies and the Leadex Platinum isn't any different. This time around we have the 140mm HA1425M12B-Z present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- ASUS VR headset makes a surprise appearance at Computex
- MSI wants to put a GTX 1080 in its new VR PC backpack
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream