Inside the Box
Simplicity and elegance are what is seen when opening the box, along with plenty of foam to protect the unit.
The power supply is pure white with the top being blank.
This side houses the I/O specification label. This is also the first time we have seen the official designation of SF-1000F14MP, which is the actual part number of the power supply.
The other side has the Super Flower logo stamped in it and is inverted when compared to the other side.
There isn't anything special on the back, aside from the switch, which allows you to change how the fan operates. The way it sits, the fan will not spin until needed. Flipping the switch ensures that the fan is always running.
The front features all of the modular connections. These are Super Flower's Crystal Cube connectors on steroids. Yes, those are LED's that you see and they light up when the unit is powered on. Note that all of their connectors are universal with the exception of the motherboard connector.
Finally we see the 140mm fan that cools the Leadex Platinum power supply. The fan grill resembles more of a maze than it does a grill and is a very nice touch to the unit.
All cables are modular for the Leadex Platinum 1000W and are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the Leaded Platinum 1000W is the user manual, mounting thumbscrews and AC input cord. I was rather surprised there were no pieces included for cable management.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4