Inside the Box
Simplicity and elegance are what is seen when opening the box, along with plenty of foam to protect the unit.
The power supply is pure white with the top being blank.
This side houses the I/O specification label. This is also the first time we have seen the official designation of SF-1000F14MP, which is the actual part number of the power supply.
The other side has the Super Flower logo stamped in it and is inverted when compared to the other side.
There isn't anything special on the back, aside from the switch, which allows you to change how the fan operates. The way it sits, the fan will not spin until needed. Flipping the switch ensures that the fan is always running.
The front features all of the modular connections. These are Super Flower's Crystal Cube connectors on steroids. Yes, those are LED's that you see and they light up when the unit is powered on. Note that all of their connectors are universal with the exception of the motherboard connector.
Finally we see the 140mm fan that cools the Leadex Platinum power supply. The fan grill resembles more of a maze than it does a grill and is a very nice touch to the unit.
All cables are modular for the Leadex Platinum 1000W and are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the Leaded Platinum 1000W is the user manual, mounting thumbscrews and AC input cord. I was rather surprised there were no pieces included for cable management.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications