Inside the Box
Simplicity and elegance are what is seen when opening the box, along with plenty of foam to protect the unit.
The power supply is pure white with the top being blank.
This side houses the I/O specification label. This is also the first time we have seen the official designation of SF-1000F14MP, which is the actual part number of the power supply.
The other side has the Super Flower logo stamped in it and is inverted when compared to the other side.
There isn't anything special on the back, aside from the switch, which allows you to change how the fan operates. The way it sits, the fan will not spin until needed. Flipping the switch ensures that the fan is always running.
The front features all of the modular connections. These are Super Flower's Crystal Cube connectors on steroids. Yes, those are LED's that you see and they light up when the unit is powered on. Note that all of their connectors are universal with the exception of the motherboard connector.
Finally we see the 140mm fan that cools the Leadex Platinum power supply. The fan grill resembles more of a maze than it does a grill and is a very nice touch to the unit.
All cables are modular for the Leadex Platinum 1000W and are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the Leaded Platinum 1000W is the user manual, mounting thumbscrews and AC input cord. I was rather surprised there were no pieces included for cable management.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio