The box for the Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W is huge, albeit not any larger than the one for the 800W model. The front gives us a great look at the unit from multiple angles, wattage, warranty and multi-GPU support information.
The box we received looks like UPS dropped it off the truck. We can see some deformity in the packaging in the top left, so hopefully we'll be able to tell if the packaging did its job and the unit has arrived safely. The left side gives us information on basic features such as voltage regulation and ripple suppression. No figures are given, but rather we are just told it is "excellent." Yes, gotta love those relative marketing terms.
There are a few other features on the right half of the back. We also have a list of connectors available with the Newton R3 1000W unit. Sadly, it is the same list of cables as the 800W model. The rest of the side of the box just feature logos and have no information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.2 begins the Gears of Change
- Google's 'right to be forgotten' initiative extended to every domain
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives