The box for the Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W is huge, albeit not any larger than the one for the 800W model. The front gives us a great look at the unit from multiple angles, wattage, warranty and multi-GPU support information.
The box we received looks like UPS dropped it off the truck. We can see some deformity in the packaging in the top left, so hopefully we'll be able to tell if the packaging did its job and the unit has arrived safely. The left side gives us information on basic features such as voltage regulation and ripple suppression. No figures are given, but rather we are just told it is "excellent." Yes, gotta love those relative marketing terms.
There are a few other features on the right half of the back. We also have a list of connectors available with the Newton R3 1000W unit. Sadly, it is the same list of cables as the 800W model. The rest of the side of the box just feature logos and have no information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card