Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box of hardware, you will find what I have laid out here. There are 12 tie strips to manage the wiring, and a motherboard speaker included. There is also a bag with all of the fan screws, standoffs, he socket for them, motherboard screws, and drive screws all thrown together. There is also a Kensington lock for the left side panel, and a bag of PSU screws to finish off this bit of the kit.
Cooler Master also bundles two groups of the plastic slides used to mount 3.5" drives. There are 14 in total to fill all seven bays, but if you want to use the top section for 2.5" drives, they get installed with screws.
The installation guide seen here can be found packed over the plastic liner, but under the Styrofoam, and will give new case builders a good idea of what they need to do to get their components inside of this chassis.
When you unfold the paperwork, you end up with a one sided sheet of instructions. Even though small and short on detail, there is a step by step tutorial given on how to install every component, and should clear up any issues you may run into with this build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity