Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the box of hardware, you will find what I have laid out here. There are 12 tie strips to manage the wiring, and a motherboard speaker included. There is also a bag with all of the fan screws, standoffs, he socket for them, motherboard screws, and drive screws all thrown together. There is also a Kensington lock for the left side panel, and a bag of PSU screws to finish off this bit of the kit.
Cooler Master also bundles two groups of the plastic slides used to mount 3.5" drives. There are 14 in total to fill all seven bays, but if you want to use the top section for 2.5" drives, they get installed with screws.
The installation guide seen here can be found packed over the plastic liner, but under the Styrofoam, and will give new case builders a good idea of what they need to do to get their components inside of this chassis.
When you unfold the paperwork, you end up with a one sided sheet of instructions. Even though small and short on detail, there is a step by step tutorial given on how to install every component, and should clear up any issues you may run into with this build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni