Inside the Cooler Master N600
The first look inside the chassis shows that the wiring is tied up to avoid it rubbing against the window, and there is a box of hardware found in the slim section of the HDD racks.
The 5.25" bays have tool-free clips on this side of the bays to offer some very solid mounting on their own. If you plan to travel a lot and are worried about it, you can add screws to back up the clips as well.
There are defined sections of the HDD bays. The top section that will hold four drives is adjustable from its 2.5" configuration it is in now, to a 3.5" drive bays just by moving the left section. The lower half is permanent as is it riveted in place, and the drives run front to back here instead of side to side.
If you need more room for video cards, or need a place for the pump and reservoir, you can remove the top section of the storage bays all together. There is also a fan bracket at the back to allow you to put in a single fan, or hang a radiator from it.
The top of the chassis offers room for a pair of 120mm fans to be installed with or without the dust filter that is in place now. There is a good offset to the motherboard to allow for slim radiators here as well.
The motherboard tray is marked for standoff installation depending on the type of board you want to use. The access hole is large, and there are plenty of places to tie and route any cabling you need to tend to.
The floor of the chassis offers little rubber pads to set the PSU on top of, and there is room for a 120mm fan too, as long as your wiring doesn't block it off.
We finally see the second fan that comes inside of the N600, and it comes with a 3-pin power lead and a Molex adapter for powering of this fan. As for the expansion slots, the all use thumbscrews, and keep in mind the +1 slot is accessed from outside of the chassis.
Behind the tray, you are offered 25mm of space to tend to the wiring, but off to the left there is much more room offered. The fan bracket that is there is inset to allow for a thin radiator, but the fans need to go on the other side of this bracket.
As for the chassis wiring, there is plenty of length to all of the cables to get them routed cleanly. I also like that the front panel wires, the USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and the HD Audio and AC'97 cables are all black and will hide easily inside of the N600.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog