Cooler Master N600 Mid-Tower Chassis
The N600 has that same protruding plastic strip that contains the front I/O panel as well as offering a place for the Cooler Master naming. The rest of the panel is comprised of a tight mesh design that is backed with an even finer mesh for dust filtration. Lastly, there are three removable bay cover that need the bezel off to be removed.
The front I/O starts off with a small reset button just above the backlit power button. There is then the HDD activity LED and the HD Audio jacks. That leaves us with the USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and the light switch at the bottom.
The top of the N600 starts off flat, and then has a raised section in the back. That raised section has had a mesh pattern cut into it, has room for two 120mm fans, and even has a dust filter installed from the factory.
The left side of the chassis uses the same textured black paint as the top has, just this time rather than a small fan opening like on the N200, it has been swapped out for a large and well places tinted window.
The back of the chassis has a lot going on. There is a switch for fan speed above the rear I/O, and there are water cooling holes above the rear exhaust fan. Below that you have not just the seven expansion slots, but you also get the additional vertical slot to use, leaving room for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side panel is mostly a mass of textured black steel. Near the front of the chassis there is a mesh section cut into this panel. This will allow for air to pass through, and lets the section to house two 120mm fans, or add another dual radiator into the mix.
The bottom of the chassis offers hard rubber feet, that are placed well, and gives the chassis solid footing. There is also a plastic framed dust filter with a latch at the back to grab and help remove this filter for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software