The packaging is kept simple, but Cooler Master wanted to keep things looking better than just plain cardboard. Here they have placed an image of the front of the N600 to take up the bulk of this panel, and at the bottom are the chassis naming and three key features to get you interested.
Cooler Master tops this side with their logo and bar code stickers with the model number on it. Lower down this side there is an image of the front and left side of the N600, and again it finishes out with the chassis naming at the bottom.
The back of the packaging puts the naming and CM logo at the top. Then there are three images of the chassis. Around the front, the inside, and the back of the chassis there are 12 features being addressed, as the lines direct you from the image to the text. The bottom here displays a list of seven features repeated in eight languages in total.
As with anything we usually get from Cooler Master, there is this purple panel. For the N600 this panel is used to show off the same specifications chart we just covered. There is also a box that denoted options, and there is a green sticker next to the "with side window" version.
Inside of the cardboard the chassis is centered and mainly protected by the thick Styrofoam caps at the top and the bottom. There is a plastic liner that wraps the entire chassis, but as an added layer of protection, there has been plastic applied to the shiny bits of plastic on the bezel, as well as being on both sides of the window. This typical packaging allowed the N600 to arrive in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives