The packaging is kept simple, but Cooler Master wanted to keep things looking better than just plain cardboard. Here they have placed an image of the front of the N600 to take up the bulk of this panel, and at the bottom are the chassis naming and three key features to get you interested.
Cooler Master tops this side with their logo and bar code stickers with the model number on it. Lower down this side there is an image of the front and left side of the N600, and again it finishes out with the chassis naming at the bottom.
The back of the packaging puts the naming and CM logo at the top. Then there are three images of the chassis. Around the front, the inside, and the back of the chassis there are 12 features being addressed, as the lines direct you from the image to the text. The bottom here displays a list of seven features repeated in eight languages in total.
As with anything we usually get from Cooler Master, there is this purple panel. For the N600 this panel is used to show off the same specifications chart we just covered. There is also a box that denoted options, and there is a green sticker next to the "with side window" version.
Inside of the cardboard the chassis is centered and mainly protected by the thick Styrofoam caps at the top and the bottom. There is a plastic liner that wraps the entire chassis, but as an added layer of protection, there has been plastic applied to the shiny bits of plastic on the bezel, as well as being on both sides of the window. This typical packaging allowed the N600 to arrive in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact