Inside the Box
The PowerX series of power supplies certainly have some no frills packaging. Aside from the bubble wrap, little protects the unit from the outside world.
The top is a blank slate and shows the black finish on half of the power supply.
This side gives us the I/O specification label and the beautiful red/orange metallic color in high gloss that covers the rest of the unit.
This side of the power supply features nothing more than the Cougar logo.
The other side is inverted and features Cougar logo.
Flipping things to the back we find nothing more than the standard honeycomb mesh grill with AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The front presents is rather bland, but it does have a few vent holes for excess heat.
Normally I try to take a picture straight down, but I wanted to make sure I captured how the color changes depending on the angle and I think this is a very good representation of just how red and orange the unit can be at the same time. Present here is the 120mm fan that cools the PowerX 500W PSU.
Included with the PowerX 500W is an AC input cord, four zip ties, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus