Accessories and Documentation
As I mentioned, there was a white box with the NZXT name on it stowed away in the lowest hard drive bay. It is inside that you will find both the bag with all the goodies in it, but you will also locate a folded up manual.
The hardware that is shipped comes in bags that are plainly labeled. There are ODD screws, motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws for the trays, PSU screws, fan screws, stand-offs, and some 8mm screws I didn't have use for. You are also give three wire ties to help manage the build.
Unfolding the manual gives you two large sheets of instructions to follow. This side it starts off with an exploded diagram of the chassis with all of the components being labeled. They then deliver a parts list, and get right into opening the chassis, installing an ODD, and how to get the motherboard into the H230.
On the reverse of that things continue with the installation of the HHDs, adding a PSU, where all the fan slots are located, installation of the video card, and how to remove the HDD rack. Things end here with some wiring diagrams and the basic terms for support and service of its two year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system