Accessories and Documentation
As I mentioned, there was a white box with the NZXT name on it stowed away in the lowest hard drive bay. It is inside that you will find both the bag with all the goodies in it, but you will also locate a folded up manual.
The hardware that is shipped comes in bags that are plainly labeled. There are ODD screws, motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws for the trays, PSU screws, fan screws, stand-offs, and some 8mm screws I didn't have use for. You are also give three wire ties to help manage the build.
Unfolding the manual gives you two large sheets of instructions to follow. This side it starts off with an exploded diagram of the chassis with all of the components being labeled. They then deliver a parts list, and get right into opening the chassis, installing an ODD, and how to get the motherboard into the H230.
On the reverse of that things continue with the installation of the HHDs, adding a PSU, where all the fan slots are located, installation of the video card, and how to remove the HDD rack. Things end here with some wiring diagrams and the basic terms for support and service of its two year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now