Accessories and Documentation
As I mentioned, there was a white box with the NZXT name on it stowed away in the lowest hard drive bay. It is inside that you will find both the bag with all the goodies in it, but you will also locate a folded up manual.
The hardware that is shipped comes in bags that are plainly labeled. There are ODD screws, motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws for the trays, PSU screws, fan screws, stand-offs, and some 8mm screws I didn't have use for. You are also give three wire ties to help manage the build.
Unfolding the manual gives you two large sheets of instructions to follow. This side it starts off with an exploded diagram of the chassis with all of the components being labeled. They then deliver a parts list, and get right into opening the chassis, installing an ODD, and how to get the motherboard into the H230.
On the reverse of that things continue with the installation of the HHDs, adding a PSU, where all the fan slots are located, installation of the video card, and how to remove the HDD rack. Things end here with some wiring diagrams and the basic terms for support and service of its two year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans