NZXT H230 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the H230, in this instance, is completely white and shiny all the way from the top edge to the bottom where it says NZXT. The left side of this bezel offers the only bit of flash and contrast to this design with the long black triangle running down that side.
Swinging the door to the right, correctly I might add, you can see the inside of the door is another layer of plastic that is screwed to the front white cover. Behind the door there are three removable bay covers, and the large ventilated area below that will allow a pair of 120mm fans to draw air into the chassis.
The front I/O panel is at the top of the front bezel for two reasons. One is so that you can set this on the floor and have great access to the USB 3.0, HD Audio and switches, but it also allows NZXT to make the bezel come off without needing the I/O or its wiring to go with it.
The left side of the chassis offers a solid white door panel with nothing to break up the large area. On the side of the bezel there is more ventilation to allow more air into the front fan, and you can see the edge of the black section as it shows plainly on this side.
The back of the chassis has a square pop-out section maybe for running wiring, above the rear I/O and fan positions. There are seven expansion slots with ventilation next to them, along with a pair of pop-out tubing holes for water cooling. That just leaves the slightly bent PSU area at the bottom.
The right side of the H230 offers very little to discuss. You can make out the hinges in the front bezel that support the front door, and again the panel is flat and glossy white.
Under the chassis you are given large round feet to support this mid-tower chassis and you can also see the one piece dust filter used to cover both the PSU intake, as well as the slot for the optional 120mm fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance