Helping to keep the pricing in the chassis, the packaging is very basic with the plain brown cardboard printed in just black. Here NZXT offers the chassis name and its place in the Classic series of cases, and even offers a rendering of the left side of the chassis to take up most of this panel.
Here NZXT offers the name of the chassis at the top, and under the handle offers a simplified version of the specifications we just went over on the last page. Also the large sticker at the bottom indicates the model number of the chassis inside the box, and here it shows we have the white version.
Around the back there are six images shown to display the design and detail, the internal padding, the removable bays, the removable bay covers, the expansion slot count, and it finishes with an image of the front I/O panel. At the bottom is a description of the Classis series and more specifically what the H230 offers, repeated in four languages.
That leaves us with this last panel to look at, and here, along with the brand and name of the chassis, the entire length of this panel is then taken up with a rendering of the front of the chassis, so you can admire the simple and sleek styling.
Inside of the box, this H230 chassis was wrapped in a clear plastic liner to keep the shiny paint and plastic in perfect shape for the customer. To keep the chassis from getting damaged from larger impacts in transit, NZXT used thick Styrofoam end caps that did a great job of delivering an almost perfect chassis to me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications