We recently took a look at the power supply accessories that SilverStone had to offer and they had quite a bit to offer. They aren't the only ones on the market with power supply accessories though.
Corsair has their own line of cables and kits that are available in numerous colors and fit a wide variety of their power supplies new and old.
First on our list is a kit for the original AX1200. Corsair offers complete cable kits for the AX1200 in red, white, blue and black. Each kit retails for $39.99. All of these come in rather plain boxes that simply feature the Corsair logo on them.
What you receive is a bag of cables just like you normally find in the box with the power supply.
The kit Corsair sent for us was red. As you can see, all cables are fully and individually sleeved.
Zooming in, we find that the shrink wrap on the ends are all fairly even. We can also get a decent shot at the sleeving used. Unlike the soft cloth like sleeving used by SilverStone, the Corsair cables are sleeved in harder nylon sleeving and is a little bit shiny.
I'm still confused as to why the AX1200 only had six PCI-E cables to begin with. That being said, there are plenty of other connectors here to make you happy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni