8K Random Read/Write
8K random read and write speed is a metric that is not tested for consumer use, but for enterprise environments this is an important aspect of performance. With several different workloads relying heavily upon 8K performance, we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our Server Emulations below will also test 8K performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The average 8K random read speed of the CloudSpeed 1000E nudges the Intel out for second place with an average of 40,788 IOPS at QD256, while the Intel DC S3500 achieves 39,413 IOPS.
The average 8K random write speed of the CloudSpeed 1000E falls slightly below the older 500, but exhibits a much tighter performance envelope. The average speed of the 1000E is 14,630 IOPS, well above the Seagate and Intel offerings.
The CloudSpeed 1000E provides resilience to heavier write workloads in our testing.
The 1000E delivers a very tight latency range, with 80.3% of I/O's (3,515,397) at 10-20ms, and 19.5% in the 20-40ms range.
Power consumption for the 1000E averages 4.36 Watts during the measurement window. While this is higher than the other SSDs, it provides higher performance, reflected in the IOPS to Watts testing.
The CloudSpeed 1000E averages 3,333 IOPS per Watt, an improvement over the 500, and higher than the competing SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017