Even while I was pointing out the styling that I find to be very reminiscent of other very successful case designs, I don't think you could put all the parts in a hat and draw any combination of design ideas where it would come together in this manner. By that I mean that even if Phanteks were borrowing ideas, they took all of the best of the best from what is hot and selling in mass amounts, and put it all on one very well thought out, designed, and built chassis you are going to find on the market now, and may even be for some time to come.
The cooling options inside of this chassis are at the top end of what is available as well. An option for 15 120mm fans, or a few less if you want to use more 140mm fans than the five that are included. As the chassis is shipped, it is near silent with a 32dB rating, but I had to have the meter at nine inches from the back and right side to get that level of noise. The rest of the chassis is designed to channel noises away from the user by either placing the venting at the sides, or the way the bottom of the chassis is sealed off by the plastic foot, only allowing air through the back. Even with the stock configuration of the fans, the temperatures were lower than usual, allowing plenty of air to all of the components inside. Then of course you have the water cooling options of a huge radiator in the top and or the bottom, a dual in the front, and a single in the back, it contends like all the rest for the enthusiast to pick this chassis over cases like the 900D.
Everywhere you look, at every corner you turn, and even beyond what your imagination would want the first time around, Phanteks delivers everything any builder out there is looking for in a chassis. Things like the water cooling options, the unique styling, the pre-wiring of the cabling, just everywhere you end up in the Enthoo Primo, you will be amazed at the foresight put into this design. There was only one place where I feel the design slipped up and that was is in the front door. If they would have had it open to the right, I would have been able to say, they covered every angle 100%. With this chassis there were no corners cut, it has everything you can possibly want, and better yet, it is affordable.
Even with a couple of weeks left to wait before these cases end up at your favorite e-tailer's shelves, the $249 MSRP is a very pleasing price in my opinion. For everything that is designed into this chassis, and all the little things that will really make a water cooling build go from "wow, that looks cool" to "I am so building my next computer in this case." If you are one of the first to get the Enthoo Primo, fill it up with all sorts of water cooling sexiness, you are definitely going to be fully satisfied with your choice to purchase the Primo, but you will also be the envy of everyone you know.
I feel like I really can't say enough good things about this chassis, as it hits high marks on features, aesthetics, cooling ability and pricing. There is just no conceivable reason why if you have plans of grandeur with water cooling, that you should pick any other case than Phanteks' Enthoo Primo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording