Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware kit in the box, you get ten wire ties, a long and a short Velcro wire tie to add into the chassis wherever you need them, and you are also given dense foam pads with tape on the back side to support a PSU in the front optional position.
You get all the rest of the hardware and screws in this handy little parts tray. It is just a generic plastic tray like Lian Li would use, but Phanteks takes that additional step to dress things up a bit for their users, even if it is just a tool kit.
Inside of the parts box, there is a full assortment of screws for everything you want to install. They even give you a full assortment of fan screws, pump mounting screws, and delivers on all of the other categories as well with at least one extra that you will need for all of them.
This is that adapter plate I have been talking about for the side of the chassis. With the HDD racks out of the way, this can be screwed to the floor of the chassis and the bottom of the ODD bays to add fans or another radiator to that location.
Even the manual is high-end. A glossy covering to the multi-lingual manual is a classy touch, and this user manual should get you though any bit of the chassis that throws you off your game a bit.
What I think will help everyone to fully understand this chassis is to look at this exploded diagram. It shows all of the main components, where they are located, and gives you a really good idea of what there is to be had in this design.
I just picked a random page of the manual to show what sort of information can be found. Not only do they show the chassis with the entire idea of fan and radiator options with drawing to help you figure out your loop, they even cover the small things like the wiring of the six port fan hub that may be a bit confusing for some people at first glance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20