Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis
The front of the chassis is made of plastic, but then gets a plate of brushed aluminum applied to the majority of this surface. There is a hidden door at the top, and you can see the ring to allow ventilation for the front fans. You will also see that the right hand of the chassis has what can only be described as a Thermaltake Level 10-like support system.
Behind the magnetically closed door, there are five 5.25" removable bay covers. These are easily removed from outside the chassis, making the removal of the bezel for fan removal or radiator placement easy.
The top of the chassis continues with the brushed aluminum plate mounted on a plastic part, but the bulk of it is then cut away to allow for the removable mesh insert.
Pushing down on the mesh cover at the rear of the chassis will release a latch allowing you to remove that cover. Under it you will find plenty of room to hang the fans below, and add a regular radiator and more fans on top, or just go with a fat radiator and one set of fans.
The front I/O is on the front with the power button and HDD activity lighting, while the bulk is at the top. There you have a light on and off switch, a reset button, two USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports with dust inserts and the HD Audio jacks at the back.
The left of the chassis offers a two window layout. The larger window will give you a full view of the components and the smaller window gives you a look at the Phanteks plate, and whatever you can stick on top of it later.
Below the door, if you push in on two trim pieces, you find that they hold the pair of dust filters for the bottom of the chassis. Having them removable from the side is also much easier than out the back, and is showing the sort of thinking that went into this design.
Out back, there is room for a 120mm or 140mm fan next to the rear I/O, followed by seven expansion slots and more ventilation next to them. The bottom of the chassis has the PSU mounted on its side to the left, but the right is an option to either fill it with a fan, or remove part of the plate and add the second PSU.
The right side panel looks much larger since it isn't taken up with large windows to offset the size. Here, however, there is ventilation for a couple of 120mm fans at the front of the chassis, and the area at the back edge is to allow a PSU to pull air through it.
The bottom of the chassis uses a thick plastic frame that takes the stress of the chassis and keeps it stable on a desktop. To keep things from sliding around, Phanteks used seven rubber pads for that need, and the dust filters that I slid out earlier are now covering the entire length of the floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording