For those who have been around performance computers for a while, the name Thermaltake has been a longtime staple for air cooling. Making a name for themselves with their Volcano 7+ product, they have been improving on this name for the past couple of years.
Their latest iteration, the Volcano 12, comes with the capabilities we have come to expect from Thermaltake, but they have also managed to bring some new features to the front lines that should make this cooler stand out a bit from the average heatsink.
So let's take a gander at this newest HSF to wear the Volcano tag and see firsthand whether it can earn the respect garnered to other worthy coolers that bear the same name!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Volcano 12 HSF - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Volcano 12 HSF - Page 2 [What You Get]
- Volcano 12 HSF - Page 3 [The Heatsink]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance