Inside the Steiger Dynamics LEET
Orienting the chassis in a more "normal" position, you get a basic idea for the layout and offerings before we get into finer details.
This is the HDD rack that, with the use of some special screws in the hardware kit, allows room for up to four drives in this rack. There is also an 80mm fan on the floor to actively cool this compartment, and add fresh air in from the floor if this rack is not in use.
I removed the slim optical bay and the rack for three 2.5" drives so that you can get a look at the back of the 7" screen and see how it and the front I/O are placed and connected.
The motherboard tray is set to accept a Micro-ATX, ATX or E-ATX motherboard, and this tray is the full width of the chassis. There is also a very large and wide CPU cooler access hole to help get everything mounted before you slide this tray back in once the system is installed on it.
Looking inside of the rear of the LEET, I want to cover the use of thumbscrews to mount any expansion cards, and also you can now see a bit of the LED strip that is installed. This strip runs along both sides as well as the back of this chassis.
Removing four thumbscrews from the back of the chassis will allow you to slide this tray most of the way out. There is a lip that makes you have to lift the tray to completely remove it. Notice that the tray includes the rear I/O as well as the dual radiator support at the bottom of it.
The chassis wiring is mostly black besides the power switch connection for the motherboard. The USB 3.0, HD Audio, 4-pin Molex connector and USB from the touchscreen are all sleeved in black. These also disconnect from the chassis to allow you to use the wiring and a dual radiator, but more on that when we get to the build process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications