Inside the Steiger Dynamics LEET
Orienting the chassis in a more "normal" position, you get a basic idea for the layout and offerings before we get into finer details.
This is the HDD rack that, with the use of some special screws in the hardware kit, allows room for up to four drives in this rack. There is also an 80mm fan on the floor to actively cool this compartment, and add fresh air in from the floor if this rack is not in use.
I removed the slim optical bay and the rack for three 2.5" drives so that you can get a look at the back of the 7" screen and see how it and the front I/O are placed and connected.
The motherboard tray is set to accept a Micro-ATX, ATX or E-ATX motherboard, and this tray is the full width of the chassis. There is also a very large and wide CPU cooler access hole to help get everything mounted before you slide this tray back in once the system is installed on it.
Looking inside of the rear of the LEET, I want to cover the use of thumbscrews to mount any expansion cards, and also you can now see a bit of the LED strip that is installed. This strip runs along both sides as well as the back of this chassis.
Removing four thumbscrews from the back of the chassis will allow you to slide this tray most of the way out. There is a lip that makes you have to lift the tray to completely remove it. Notice that the tray includes the rear I/O as well as the dual radiator support at the bottom of it.
The chassis wiring is mostly black besides the power switch connection for the motherboard. The USB 3.0, HD Audio, 4-pin Molex connector and USB from the touchscreen are all sleeved in black. These also disconnect from the chassis to allow you to use the wiring and a dual radiator, but more on that when we get to the build process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20