Steiger Dynamics LEET HTPC Chassis
At first glance you might think SilverStone or a similar company had made this, but it doesn't take long to see the superiority of the Steiger Dynamics design. From the sleek looks, the stylized name at the top, the huge touchscreen, every inch of this side is top notch and very nice to look at from across the room.
Under the screen is a panel that has a push to release latch at the top edge. This allows the aluminum to fall out of the way and expose the HD Audio jacks, USB 3.0 ports and SD card reader.
The front wraps around to the left side and continues this panel with the same brushed aluminum. The majority of this panel is then cut away, has a honeycomb mesh inserted, and will allow a place to install a pair of 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator.
The back of the chassis is made from its own aluminum panel. The left section is for a PSU to be installed, and moving to the right you have a 120mm fan mount above the rear I/O. Then at the far right you will see slotted ventilation and seven ventilated expansions slots in this LEET chassis.
The right side panel is also a continuation of the front panel of the chassis as well as the left side. This time, however, there has been nothing removed and is a large expanse of sexy brushed aluminum.
The top of the chassis is how you can gain a view if you opt for the panel with a window cut into it, as the base LEET has a solid panel. The front offers some passive ventilation and the window takes up as much room as it can and still have the panel offer some structural stability.
Flipping the case over to get a look underneath of it, the four large round feet are pushed as far to the corners as possible for the most stable stance, and behind the front pair, there are slots cut to allow for ventilation there too.
With the chassis that was sent to me, there is also a switch placed behind the top left foot from the last image. This is for the optional LED case lighting on the inside of the LEET. This switch will allow you to turn it off and on, as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS