Steiger Dynamics LEET HTPC Chassis
At first glance you might think SilverStone or a similar company had made this, but it doesn't take long to see the superiority of the Steiger Dynamics design. From the sleek looks, the stylized name at the top, the huge touchscreen, every inch of this side is top notch and very nice to look at from across the room.
Under the screen is a panel that has a push to release latch at the top edge. This allows the aluminum to fall out of the way and expose the HD Audio jacks, USB 3.0 ports and SD card reader.
The front wraps around to the left side and continues this panel with the same brushed aluminum. The majority of this panel is then cut away, has a honeycomb mesh inserted, and will allow a place to install a pair of 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator.
The back of the chassis is made from its own aluminum panel. The left section is for a PSU to be installed, and moving to the right you have a 120mm fan mount above the rear I/O. Then at the far right you will see slotted ventilation and seven ventilated expansions slots in this LEET chassis.
The right side panel is also a continuation of the front panel of the chassis as well as the left side. This time, however, there has been nothing removed and is a large expanse of sexy brushed aluminum.
The top of the chassis is how you can gain a view if you opt for the panel with a window cut into it, as the base LEET has a solid panel. The front offers some passive ventilation and the window takes up as much room as it can and still have the panel offer some structural stability.
Flipping the case over to get a look underneath of it, the four large round feet are pushed as far to the corners as possible for the most stable stance, and behind the front pair, there are slots cut to allow for ventilation there too.
With the chassis that was sent to me, there is also a switch placed behind the top left foot from the last image. This is for the optional LED case lighting on the inside of the LEET. This switch will allow you to turn it off and on, as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now