Steiger Dynamics systems or the standalone chassis like I received will ship inside of this sleek black box. The top of the box has their name in shiny letters, while two panels offer their logo, and the other two offers a place to see if you got the black or silver version of the chassis inside of this box.
In case the damage to the corner was less visible in the last image, you can see from this angle of the panel with the SD logo on it, this package even while boxes twice, did take a pretty serious hit in transit.
Once out of the box it is much easier to take a look at the inner packaging. There is a plastic liner surrounding the chassis, and above and below it, Steiger Dynamics went with high density foam to secure both the chassis, and the goodies in the compartments on top.
These goodies include a fan grill for the rear of the chassis, a remote control to use with the chassis, a large box of hardware and wire management solutions, and lastly you get a cloth covered binder with instructions and guidance via great explanations and images.
With the foam and liner out of the way, the LEET chassis also ships with plastic stuck to the 7" screen on the front panel, and it is also on both sides of the top panel window. There is also a considerable amount of paper packaging inside of the chassis too, and that is because they sent along a few Swiftech products to enhance the chassis and so we can give you a better idea of its capabilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4