Steiger Dynamics systems or the standalone chassis like I received will ship inside of this sleek black box. The top of the box has their name in shiny letters, while two panels offer their logo, and the other two offers a place to see if you got the black or silver version of the chassis inside of this box.
In case the damage to the corner was less visible in the last image, you can see from this angle of the panel with the SD logo on it, this package even while boxes twice, did take a pretty serious hit in transit.
Once out of the box it is much easier to take a look at the inner packaging. There is a plastic liner surrounding the chassis, and above and below it, Steiger Dynamics went with high density foam to secure both the chassis, and the goodies in the compartments on top.
These goodies include a fan grill for the rear of the chassis, a remote control to use with the chassis, a large box of hardware and wire management solutions, and lastly you get a cloth covered binder with instructions and guidance via great explanations and images.
With the foam and liner out of the way, the LEET chassis also ships with plastic stuck to the 7" screen on the front panel, and it is also on both sides of the top panel window. There is also a considerable amount of paper packaging inside of the chassis too, and that is because they sent along a few Swiftech products to enhance the chassis and so we can give you a better idea of its capabilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017