Steiger Dynamics systems or the standalone chassis like I received will ship inside of this sleek black box. The top of the box has their name in shiny letters, while two panels offer their logo, and the other two offers a place to see if you got the black or silver version of the chassis inside of this box.
In case the damage to the corner was less visible in the last image, you can see from this angle of the panel with the SD logo on it, this package even while boxes twice, did take a pretty serious hit in transit.
Once out of the box it is much easier to take a look at the inner packaging. There is a plastic liner surrounding the chassis, and above and below it, Steiger Dynamics went with high density foam to secure both the chassis, and the goodies in the compartments on top.
These goodies include a fan grill for the rear of the chassis, a remote control to use with the chassis, a large box of hardware and wire management solutions, and lastly you get a cloth covered binder with instructions and guidance via great explanations and images.
With the foam and liner out of the way, the LEET chassis also ships with plastic stuck to the 7" screen on the front panel, and it is also on both sides of the top panel window. There is also a considerable amount of paper packaging inside of the chassis too, and that is because they sent along a few Swiftech products to enhance the chassis and so we can give you a better idea of its capabilities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces huge 128GB DDR4 DIMMs for enterprise, data centers
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS