Accessories and Documentation
In a plastic bag shipped under the inner packaging, you will locate the User Manual slash quick start guide that Genius provides.
Because this manual covers just as many languages as the list on the back of the box alluded to, what is offered is kept very brief. Basically installation is as simple as plugging in the Maurus and installing the software, and then it is ready to use. It then covers the button layout and assignment, and then moves into what the tabs of the software are for.
Genius also sends a disc with the kit to allow people to just drop it in their ODD and get the UI installed. There were no extra goodies like wallpapers or images, strictly just the driver.
Another plus to this kit is that the Maurus X comes with an extra set of feet for the bottom of the mouse. They are a direct replacement kit for the one already on the Maurus X, but after a lot of time and use, it is a good way to extend the users longevity with this mouse by including these.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99