Genius packs the SW 6 MT in packaging that accents the color of the wheel, as well as placing the wheel and gear shifter components over the image of a couple of Le Mans style cars in the background. Along with the site address, you can see all of the features and a few little boxes covering other aspects.
The next panel is bright red using white text to cover the company and product names at the top of the panel. Under the rendering of the vehicle, there is a list of features and the package contents provided there.
Around the back we move back to a white panel with all sorts of information on it. It points out the D-pad, gear shifter and the paddles behind the wheel. It also shows the pedals, the connectivity, and how the clamps work to mount the wheel. Repeated at the bottom is a list of four features.
Now we go back to red as the back drop as the top half remains the same as we say on the obverse panel. At the bottom this time the specifications are listed showing the 13 buttons, clamps, wheel and compatibility.
Inside of the box, Genius first wraps the products in plastic liners with the cords hanging out. They then also bag the cords that are wound up. To keep the components separated, there are folded sections of cardboard to keep them from rubbing or possibly getting scratched. This large box was also packed inside of another box when delivered to my house, and even with the lack of any "serious" internal packaging, the Speed Wheel 6 MT arrived in very good shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017