Genius packs the SW 6 MT in packaging that accents the color of the wheel, as well as placing the wheel and gear shifter components over the image of a couple of Le Mans style cars in the background. Along with the site address, you can see all of the features and a few little boxes covering other aspects.
The next panel is bright red using white text to cover the company and product names at the top of the panel. Under the rendering of the vehicle, there is a list of features and the package contents provided there.
Around the back we move back to a white panel with all sorts of information on it. It points out the D-pad, gear shifter and the paddles behind the wheel. It also shows the pedals, the connectivity, and how the clamps work to mount the wheel. Repeated at the bottom is a list of four features.
Now we go back to red as the back drop as the top half remains the same as we say on the obverse panel. At the bottom this time the specifications are listed showing the 13 buttons, clamps, wheel and compatibility.
Inside of the box, Genius first wraps the products in plastic liners with the cords hanging out. They then also bag the cords that are wound up. To keep the components separated, there are folded sections of cardboard to keep them from rubbing or possibly getting scratched. This large box was also packed inside of another box when delivered to my house, and even with the lack of any "serious" internal packaging, the Speed Wheel 6 MT arrived in very good shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti