Under the keyboard when you first pull it out of the box, you will find some literature there to read. Part of which, is this quick installation guide seen above.
Inside of it things start off with the keyboard layout and it also designates the media keys, backlit keys, and the Windows lock key. At the bottom the system requirements and package contents are listed too.
To get the Poseidon Illuminated up and running, all you need to do is plug in the USB 2.0 connector to a PC. Since this keyboard does not use software or a driver, it is pretty much ready to go out of the box.
The last bit of information provided to the users is listed here. This list covers the professional gaming nature of the design with tactile feedback. It also covers the Windows lock, Cherry MX switches, backlights and NKRO support that it offers.
You also will receive a "generic" warranty pamphlet that describes the lengths and terms of all warranties that Tt eSPORTS provides. In the case of this Poseidon Illuminated keyboard, there is a two year warranty to cover any defects.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017