Under the keyboard when you first pull it out of the box, you will find some literature there to read. Part of which, is this quick installation guide seen above.
Inside of it things start off with the keyboard layout and it also designates the media keys, backlit keys, and the Windows lock key. At the bottom the system requirements and package contents are listed too.
To get the Poseidon Illuminated up and running, all you need to do is plug in the USB 2.0 connector to a PC. Since this keyboard does not use software or a driver, it is pretty much ready to go out of the box.
The last bit of information provided to the users is listed here. This list covers the professional gaming nature of the design with tactile feedback. It also covers the Windows lock, Cherry MX switches, backlights and NKRO support that it offers.
You also will receive a "generic" warranty pamphlet that describes the lengths and terms of all warranties that Tt eSPORTS provides. In the case of this Poseidon Illuminated keyboard, there is a two year warranty to cover any defects.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4