Under the keyboard when you first pull it out of the box, you will find some literature there to read. Part of which, is this quick installation guide seen above.
Inside of it things start off with the keyboard layout and it also designates the media keys, backlit keys, and the Windows lock key. At the bottom the system requirements and package contents are listed too.
To get the Poseidon Illuminated up and running, all you need to do is plug in the USB 2.0 connector to a PC. Since this keyboard does not use software or a driver, it is pretty much ready to go out of the box.
The last bit of information provided to the users is listed here. This list covers the professional gaming nature of the design with tactile feedback. It also covers the Windows lock, Cherry MX switches, backlights and NKRO support that it offers.
You also will receive a "generic" warranty pamphlet that describes the lengths and terms of all warranties that Tt eSPORTS provides. In the case of this Poseidon Illuminated keyboard, there is a two year warranty to cover any defects.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications