Poseidon Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard Continued
Next I took off the arrow key caps to verify the switches used in the Poseidon Illuminated keyboard. As specified in the chart as well as the packaging, the board does include a blue LED backlit, Cherry MX blue, mechanical switch under each and every key cap.
With the feet raised in the back of the Poseidon, it gives you an extra half inch of keyboard height for better ergonomic attack on the keys, and should reduce wrist strain. On each side of the back edge there is a rubber bumper that works to stabilize the keyboard if stored on edge, and keeps it from getting scratched as well.
The rubberized USB cable will simply exit the center of the keyboard. In fact, this is the way it is packaged, but there are ways to reroute the cable if it coming out of the middle is an issue.
As the USB cable continues, it is shipped tied up in about ten inch lengths, and terminates at the end of 1.8 meters with a standard looking USB 2.0 connection attached to the end of it.
Flipping the Poseidon key side down, you can get a better look at what holds things to the desktop. There are five soft rubber pads that are taped to the bottom of the keyboard to keep it in place without the legs extended.
Also, while you are adjusting the feet to find your preference, this is also a good time to think about sending the USB wire off to the left or to the right through the groove to help tidy up the cabling as it runs across your desk.
Getting back to keeping a secure stance on the desk top, even when the feet are flipped out in the back, you still get a fair bit of grip as the ends of the legs are rubberized to make sure the Poseidon Illuminated won't move around on you during use in either state of height.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family