Poseidon Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard Continued
Next I took off the arrow key caps to verify the switches used in the Poseidon Illuminated keyboard. As specified in the chart as well as the packaging, the board does include a blue LED backlit, Cherry MX blue, mechanical switch under each and every key cap.
With the feet raised in the back of the Poseidon, it gives you an extra half inch of keyboard height for better ergonomic attack on the keys, and should reduce wrist strain. On each side of the back edge there is a rubber bumper that works to stabilize the keyboard if stored on edge, and keeps it from getting scratched as well.
The rubberized USB cable will simply exit the center of the keyboard. In fact, this is the way it is packaged, but there are ways to reroute the cable if it coming out of the middle is an issue.
As the USB cable continues, it is shipped tied up in about ten inch lengths, and terminates at the end of 1.8 meters with a standard looking USB 2.0 connection attached to the end of it.
Flipping the Poseidon key side down, you can get a better look at what holds things to the desktop. There are five soft rubber pads that are taped to the bottom of the keyboard to keep it in place without the legs extended.
Also, while you are adjusting the feet to find your preference, this is also a good time to think about sending the USB wire off to the left or to the right through the groove to help tidy up the cabling as it runs across your desk.
Getting back to keeping a secure stance on the desk top, even when the feet are flipped out in the back, you still get a fair bit of grip as the ends of the legs are rubberized to make sure the Poseidon Illuminated won't move around on you during use in either state of height.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis