Introducing the ABIT SlotKET III one of the first slot1 to socket370 adapters to support both PPGA package and FC-PGA package standards. Some weeks ago now, I stupidly broke a clip off my normal FC-PGA adapter which I used to power my Intel Pentium III 700MHz on a MSI BxMaster Slot 1, while I was installing a HSF. This gave me the opportunity to test out a whole variety of slot1 to socket370 adapters. In the few weeks I was testing out new adapters I managed to get a hold of a Iwill Slotket II, ASUS slotket and some other no name brand (well at least I couldn't find a name printed on the PCB) adapters. In non-performance terms, I found the ABIT SlotKET III to be the most easiest and fastest to get up and running on my MSI BxMaster i440bx Slot1 motherboard. This is simply why I choose to use the ABIT SlotKET III in my personal Intel test system and thus is why I am reviewing this adapter here today at TweakTown to give you a better understanding of this great product by ABIT!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD