Introducing the ABIT SlotKET III one of the first slot1 to socket370 adapters to support both PPGA package and FC-PGA package standards. Some weeks ago now, I stupidly broke a clip off my normal FC-PGA adapter which I used to power my Intel Pentium III 700MHz on a MSI BxMaster Slot 1, while I was installing a HSF. This gave me the opportunity to test out a whole variety of slot1 to socket370 adapters. In the few weeks I was testing out new adapters I managed to get a hold of a Iwill Slotket II, ASUS slotket and some other no name brand (well at least I couldn't find a name printed on the PCB) adapters. In non-performance terms, I found the ABIT SlotKET III to be the most easiest and fastest to get up and running on my MSI BxMaster i440bx Slot1 motherboard. This is simply why I choose to use the ABIT SlotKET III in my personal Intel test system and thus is why I am reviewing this adapter here today at TweakTown to give you a better understanding of this great product by ABIT!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience