Introducing the ABIT SlotKET III one of the first slot1 to socket370 adapters to support both PPGA package and FC-PGA package standards. Some weeks ago now, I stupidly broke a clip off my normal FC-PGA adapter which I used to power my Intel Pentium III 700MHz on a MSI BxMaster Slot 1, while I was installing a HSF. This gave me the opportunity to test out a whole variety of slot1 to socket370 adapters. In the few weeks I was testing out new adapters I managed to get a hold of a Iwill Slotket II, ASUS slotket and some other no name brand (well at least I couldn't find a name printed on the PCB) adapters. In non-performance terms, I found the ABIT SlotKET III to be the most easiest and fastest to get up and running on my MSI BxMaster i440bx Slot1 motherboard. This is simply why I choose to use the ABIT SlotKET III in my personal Intel test system and thus is why I am reviewing this adapter here today at TweakTown to give you a better understanding of this great product by ABIT!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards