Introducing the ABIT SlotKET III one of the first slot1 to socket370 adapters to support both PPGA package and FC-PGA package standards. Some weeks ago now, I stupidly broke a clip off my normal FC-PGA adapter which I used to power my Intel Pentium III 700MHz on a MSI BxMaster Slot 1, while I was installing a HSF. This gave me the opportunity to test out a whole variety of slot1 to socket370 adapters. In the few weeks I was testing out new adapters I managed to get a hold of a Iwill Slotket II, ASUS slotket and some other no name brand (well at least I couldn't find a name printed on the PCB) adapters. In non-performance terms, I found the ABIT SlotKET III to be the most easiest and fastest to get up and running on my MSI BxMaster i440bx Slot1 motherboard. This is simply why I choose to use the ABIT SlotKET III in my personal Intel test system and thus is why I am reviewing this adapter here today at TweakTown to give you a better understanding of this great product by ABIT!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- LG fingerprint sensor sits beneath smartphone screen
- Power your phone and find your car with this double-duty device
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched