Inside the Box
The V850 is very well packed, so you can be sure that it is going to arrive without damage, unless the package is severely mishandled.
Looking at the top of the power supply, we find the I/O specification label as well as the serial number for the unit. We also catch a glimpse of the textured semi-gloss black finish on the unit.
Both sides feature the same logos with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in any orientation inside a case.
The back contains standard stuff as well with the honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
All of the modular connectors are labeled on the front of the unit. Also present is the Cooler Master logo, just for some added bling.
Flipping things to the bottom reveals the 135mm fan that cools the unit. It is surrounded with a brushed silver bezel to make it stand out a tiny bit.
All of the modular cables are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Finishing the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard