Inside the Box
The V850 is very well packed, so you can be sure that it is going to arrive without damage, unless the package is severely mishandled.
Looking at the top of the power supply, we find the I/O specification label as well as the serial number for the unit. We also catch a glimpse of the textured semi-gloss black finish on the unit.
Both sides feature the same logos with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in any orientation inside a case.
The back contains standard stuff as well with the honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
All of the modular connectors are labeled on the front of the unit. Also present is the Cooler Master logo, just for some added bling.
Flipping things to the bottom reveals the 135mm fan that cools the unit. It is surrounded with a brushed silver bezel to make it stand out a tiny bit.
All of the modular cables are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Finishing the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017