Inside the Box
The V850 is very well packed, so you can be sure that it is going to arrive without damage, unless the package is severely mishandled.
Looking at the top of the power supply, we find the I/O specification label as well as the serial number for the unit. We also catch a glimpse of the textured semi-gloss black finish on the unit.
Both sides feature the same logos with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in any orientation inside a case.
The back contains standard stuff as well with the honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
All of the modular connectors are labeled on the front of the unit. Also present is the Cooler Master logo, just for some added bling.
Flipping things to the bottom reveals the 135mm fan that cools the unit. It is surrounded with a brushed silver bezel to make it stand out a tiny bit.
All of the modular cables are either fully sleeved or of the flat ribbon type.
Finishing the contents of the box is the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD