Technically speaking, this would be the top of the outer package, as this is the panel you will lift to open it. Here SilverStone puts their name, the Tundra Series name, and the TD02 moniker in with a couple of images of the AIO inside of this box. Along with five key features of the Tundra series, there are all of the compatible sockets listed along the bottom, next to the QR code.
On this much smaller panel you see the TD02 with the radiator standing and the tubing reaching the head unit that is flat on the photo table. There are also the features listed again at the bottom above the company's web address.
On the bottom of the packaging you will find the same image we just saw, but much closer this time. To the right of it there are nine lists of the features along with the QR codes in various languages.
This other smaller panel is a direct copy of what we found on the opposite side of this packaging.
On the large side panels you will find more information. On this one you can find the specifications chart, along with a dimensional image of the cooler to deliver the measurements you will need to fit inside of your chassis.
The last panel of the packaging covers the series and product name, and once again shows the tag line of "durable high performance all-in-one liquid cooler" we kept seeing. At the bottom it shows the new radiator design, a look at the fans used, and the uninterrupted copper plate under the head unit.
When you open the box there is a dense layer of foam covering the entire top of the cardboard tray that holds all of the components and hardware. In each section the fans, radiator, and head unit are all wrapped in plastic for added protection, and the hardware comes in the white box at the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD02 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity