Installation is a simple matter of operation. First off we will look at the inside of the PC procedure. Since RocketRAID is a PCI card, you simply need to locate a free PCI slot and press the card in. If you have any internal Serial ATA drives you want to connect to the card, you will need the supplied Serial ATA cables and connect them to the back of any Serial ATA drive you wish to connect to the card.
The enclosure also is very simple. First remove the tray from the housing by turning the key to the "Unlocked" position, this will release a small lever, then just simply pull and the drive tray comes out. Now you take your IDE HDD, on the back you will have your jumpers to set the drive to mater or slave. In order to run an IDE drive on a Serial ATA converter you need to have your drive in Master mode. According to your hard drive documentation set the drive to master mode. After this is done, connect the power cable to the four pin port on the back of the hard disk. Place the drive into the tray and push back until the drive seats into the IDE port. Secure the drive with screws on the bottom and that is it, repeat for the other drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller