If ever a box was going to grab your attention on the shelf, Scythe has it here. Even with the plain white background, the image of the cooler along with the bright blue, pink and green of the naming will grab your eyes fast. It also states that this is a CPU cooler and that it is LGA1150 ready.
Spinning he package to the left we are now looking at the right side panel. Here Scythe delivers information on the H.P.M.S. mounting system, X-Structure design, 140mm PWM top mounted fan and wide range of compatibility.
Around the back of the box, the top offers you the support address if you do run into any issues. As you move down the panel, you can see the warranty information that gets repeated in various languages.
The last panel to divulge information is what we have pictured above. On this side Scythe shows dimensional renderings of the cooler from three angles as well as delivering a specifications chart to fully inform their potential buyers.
The inner packaging is pretty poor in my opinion. The cooler is just set into the box upside down as the fan rests on the hardware box at the very bottom of the outer packaging. The only thing holding this cooler in the box is a pair of tabs on the sides that fold in, and gravity. I will say this for Scythe though, even with the limited packing around this cooler, it made it across the ocean in transit and still arrived in good shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- at the Tony Cohen reveal
- The slows have been completely attributed regarding poor atmosphere q
- ensures that it is vital for simply let a rump toast that's been keen
- most people evaluate answered back 1 'Yes
- try using a spray bottle utilizing selection is in it
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines