Noise Level Results
This is where I found things to get just a bit out of hand for an AIO. Where most offering are moving to more silent solutions, the TD03 from SilverStone ranks in right about at the bottom of the barrel here with a 41 dB result, as the fans were spinning at near 1500 RPM.
When we freed the beast, allowing 12V to go through the fans, the noise levels climbed right up with the speed. This time I recorded the fans spinning at 2357 RPM and got the reading of 60dB at this point of the testing.
I sort of expected this when I saw the speed potential and the high CFM and static pressure ratings though, as you usually don't run into anything silent with these sorts of ratings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD03 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal brings a sword to a gun fight, and more
- For Honor not meant for the mass market, more of a 'core' game
- Stay Connected to Netflix, Hulu & More Anywhere in the World
- Bungie confirms Destiny 2 for 2017, 'large expansion' coming in 2016
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 gets 12 maps when it launches
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives