Starting with the top of the packaging, you are given the naming on the large expanse of blue cardboard, but SilverStone also provides the specifications chart and a dimensional image showing everything you would need to know to see if this cooler will fit inside your case.
The front has that same blue with the water drops behind the SilverStone name, but a large black band in the middle offers a couple of looks at the TD03. Along with a QR code to gain more information, there are six key features listed under the close up image of the head unit.
Rolling the package onto its back, you can see this panel above that offers three feature photos. There is one image of the new radiator design, and a second image of the included fans. The last image shows you a close look underneath the head unit, where the copper plate is flat and screw-less.
The smaller side panel offers the company and product name, along with an image of the TD03. At the bottom you have the same six features that were addressed on the front of the packaging.
The back again offers an image of the TD03, but to the right of it, those six features you kept seeing are now being covered in nine other languages so that SilverStone addresses all of their markets.
The last remaining panel of the outer packaging is an exact replica of what we saw on the other smaller panel - nothing new to discuss here.
When the top of the box is first opened, you will find the manual, lying on top of a thin layer of dense foam. That layer of foam is to keep all of the internal components snug in their own compartments.
Under the foam there is a recycled cardboard container that compartmentalizes all of the individual components. The head unit, fans and the radiator are all wrapped in plastic, and the hardware is in the white box just left of center.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone Tundra TD03 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Police called due to altercation between eSports pro and journalist
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis