Constellation ES.3 Specifications
The Constellation ES.3 comes in a standard 3.5" form factor in capacities of 1, 2, 3 and 4TB in both SAS and SATA varieties. The ES.3 1TB features two platters and three heads, the 2TB has three platters and five heads, the 3TB features four platters and five heads, and finally the 4TB version features a total of five platters and 10 heads.
The ES.3 delivers sustained speeds of 175 MB/s, an average latency of 4.16ms, and 128MB of cache. T10-compliant Seagate PowerChoice technology enables users to tailor systems for optimal performance and power usage.
The ES.3 implements ramp load technology and a humidity sensor to maximize system availability, enhanced error correction, super-parity, and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity.
The average operating power for the 4TB SATA model we are testing today weighs in at 11.27W. The ES.3 sports an AFR (Annualized Failure Rate) of 0.63%, an MTBF of 1.4 million hours and a five year warranty. The Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read is rated at one sector per 10E15.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now