Constellation ES.3 Specifications
The Constellation ES.3 comes in a standard 3.5" form factor in capacities of 1, 2, 3 and 4TB in both SAS and SATA varieties. The ES.3 1TB features two platters and three heads, the 2TB has three platters and five heads, the 3TB features four platters and five heads, and finally the 4TB version features a total of five platters and 10 heads.
The ES.3 delivers sustained speeds of 175 MB/s, an average latency of 4.16ms, and 128MB of cache. T10-compliant Seagate PowerChoice technology enables users to tailor systems for optimal performance and power usage.
The ES.3 implements ramp load technology and a humidity sensor to maximize system availability, enhanced error correction, super-parity, and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity.
The average operating power for the 4TB SATA model we are testing today weighs in at 11.27W. The ES.3 sports an AFR (Annualized Failure Rate) of 0.63%, an MTBF of 1.4 million hours and a five year warranty. The Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read is rated at one sector per 10E15.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse