Test System Setup
Due to the nature of VIA EPIA systems, it is hard to compare it to the super we have today. With a little bit of effort, we managed to compare it against was a 1GHz C3 system using a Socket 370 connector and a 32MB S3 Savage 4 video card that we had stored away, which is similar in design to the Unichrome architecture.
We used 256MB of PC133 in the Socket 370 system and 256MB of DDR-266 memory in the M1000 system. Since these CPU's are NOT designed for games but office and video playback, we have only included these into the benchmark suite today.
SiSoft Sandra MAX3
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) MAX3 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see that VIA has improved the 1GHz system platform in the EPIA over the external version.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance