Without a doubt, the PC market is one that has an average product life of around 6 months, and even within those 6 months, a lot of changes take place. We have seen PC's go from monster full towers, the modified Midi towers all the way down to the SFF PC's from Shuttle. Today, SFF and super small PC's are the way of the future, and at this time, it doesn't seem to be weakening in strength.
Shuttle would have to be the mother of invention, with making SFF one of its biggest pushes there has been new contenders like IWILL and various new micro PC's coming out from now many different manufacturers, but one company had started out producing even smaller components for the extreme micro systems, that being VIA Technology.
Ever since the introduction of the VPSD department, VIA has put its technological expertise in cost effective production methods to the test and with a push on SFF, the EPIA series were born.
EPIA is VIA's Mini-ITX based motherboard platform using either the Eden series CPU or VIA C3 CPU's on a board on measuring no more than 215x191mm making it the world's smallest all-in-one motherboard. We have VIA's latest EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard here today, let's see just what it is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types