Without a doubt, the PC market is one that has an average product life of around 6 months, and even within those 6 months, a lot of changes take place. We have seen PC's go from monster full towers, the modified Midi towers all the way down to the SFF PC's from Shuttle. Today, SFF and super small PC's are the way of the future, and at this time, it doesn't seem to be weakening in strength.
Shuttle would have to be the mother of invention, with making SFF one of its biggest pushes there has been new contenders like IWILL and various new micro PC's coming out from now many different manufacturers, but one company had started out producing even smaller components for the extreme micro systems, that being VIA Technology.
Ever since the introduction of the VPSD department, VIA has put its technological expertise in cost effective production methods to the test and with a push on SFF, the EPIA series were born.
EPIA is VIA's Mini-ITX based motherboard platform using either the Eden series CPU or VIA C3 CPU's on a board on measuring no more than 215x191mm making it the world's smallest all-in-one motherboard. We have VIA's latest EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard here today, let's see just what it is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015