Without a doubt, the PC market is one that has an average product life of around 6 months, and even within those 6 months, a lot of changes take place. We have seen PC's go from monster full towers, the modified Midi towers all the way down to the SFF PC's from Shuttle. Today, SFF and super small PC's are the way of the future, and at this time, it doesn't seem to be weakening in strength.
Shuttle would have to be the mother of invention, with making SFF one of its biggest pushes there has been new contenders like IWILL and various new micro PC's coming out from now many different manufacturers, but one company had started out producing even smaller components for the extreme micro systems, that being VIA Technology.
Ever since the introduction of the VPSD department, VIA has put its technological expertise in cost effective production methods to the test and with a push on SFF, the EPIA series were born.
EPIA is VIA's Mini-ITX based motherboard platform using either the Eden series CPU or VIA C3 CPU's on a board on measuring no more than 215x191mm making it the world's smallest all-in-one motherboard. We have VIA's latest EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard here today, let's see just what it is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops