Without a doubt, the PC market is one that has an average product life of around 6 months, and even within those 6 months, a lot of changes take place. We have seen PC's go from monster full towers, the modified Midi towers all the way down to the SFF PC's from Shuttle. Today, SFF and super small PC's are the way of the future, and at this time, it doesn't seem to be weakening in strength.
Shuttle would have to be the mother of invention, with making SFF one of its biggest pushes there has been new contenders like IWILL and various new micro PC's coming out from now many different manufacturers, but one company had started out producing even smaller components for the extreme micro systems, that being VIA Technology.
Ever since the introduction of the VPSD department, VIA has put its technological expertise in cost effective production methods to the test and with a push on SFF, the EPIA series were born.
EPIA is VIA's Mini-ITX based motherboard platform using either the Eden series CPU or VIA C3 CPU's on a board on measuring no more than 215x191mm making it the world's smallest all-in-one motherboard. We have VIA's latest EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard here today, let's see just what it is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand