Without a doubt, the PC market is one that has an average product life of around 6 months, and even within those 6 months, a lot of changes take place. We have seen PC's go from monster full towers, the modified Midi towers all the way down to the SFF PC's from Shuttle. Today, SFF and super small PC's are the way of the future, and at this time, it doesn't seem to be weakening in strength.
Shuttle would have to be the mother of invention, with making SFF one of its biggest pushes there has been new contenders like IWILL and various new micro PC's coming out from now many different manufacturers, but one company had started out producing even smaller components for the extreme micro systems, that being VIA Technology.
Ever since the introduction of the VPSD department, VIA has put its technological expertise in cost effective production methods to the test and with a push on SFF, the EPIA series were born.
EPIA is VIA's Mini-ITX based motherboard platform using either the Eden series CPU or VIA C3 CPU's on a board on measuring no more than 215x191mm making it the world's smallest all-in-one motherboard. We have VIA's latest EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard here today, let's see just what it is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4