Accessories and Documentation
Behind the mouse in a small indent, the ROCCAT weight box is shipped along as part of the kit. There is a latch on the front that will allow the top to lift up, exposing the four five gram weights inside.
There is a clear plastic pouch containing the literature that gets shipped under the plastic inner packaging. While it says quick installation guide, there is a ton of information in here.
When the guide is completely unfolded, there are two button layout diagrams on the far left. This shows the main set of buttons as well as what is the option for when the EasyShift[+] button is pressed. In the middle there is an explanation of the ES[+] system and the Macro support, with examples shown to its right. The bottom section is the actual steps provided of hooking up the mouse and getting the software installed, repeated in various languages.
On the reverse there are two images of the Kone on the left with all the features listed and they come with involved descriptions of each. To the right you get a small speech from the company, explanations of more features, with the specifications and requirements at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Kone XTD Max Customization Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Kone XTD]
- Page 7 [Software]
- Page 8 [ROCCAT Hiro 3D Supremacy Surface Gaming Mousepad]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- Law student caught trying to hack and change his marks for the better
- Black Friday, $500 off Eurocom laptop with Desktop i7 CPU and GTX 980
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader