Toshiba MG03ACA400 Specifications
The Toshiba MG03ACA400 provides an average seek latency of 4.17ms and a sustained transfer rate of 165 MB/s for the 4TB model, and 155 MB/s for the 3TB model. This is delivered via a 6Gb/s connection and a 7,200 RPM speed. The MG03ACA series of HDDs comes in a standard 3.5" form factor.
There is the option for models with T-13 compliant SANITIZE crypto-erase and T13 ATA security erase. There are also SAS versions of the HDD available with enhanced encryption capabilities and T10 SANITIZE crypto-erase and TCG-Enterprise SSC.
The power is rated for 11.3 Watts active and 6.0 Watts during an idle low-power state. The MTTF is rated for 1,200,000 hours and there is a load/unload rating of 600,000.
The MG03ACA series of HDDs is designed for an always-on usage model, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology