CM Storm QuickFire XT Continued
Looking at the back edge of the keyboard, the left side offers this full sized USB port to allow for the USB cable provided connecting this to the PC. I do miss the extra port to allow me to plug in a mouse or headset, though.
I skipped ahead to grab the USB cable and inserted it into the port. The fit is snug and will take a little tug before coming out.
On the other side of the back edge is the only place that this keyboard screams CM Storm in any way as far as logos and wording is concerned. I can easily tell it is a Cooler Master keyboard, but for those looking for something a little more subdued, this may be it.
Under the keyboard you have a completely sealed section of plastic covering it all. There is a lack of any sort of drainage, so a spill is going to mean a long process to clean up correctly. It does, however, offer four rubber pads and two adjustable feet to get the XT in the right position for you to use comfortably.
At the back corners you are given the option to allow the rubber pads to grip the desk so that it slides around much less. If you need the ergonomic angle as I do, you simply flip out the feet, but they are plastic and will allow the board to move a little more easily when in use.
The front edge offers two pads just like this one. They are a nice soft consistency and do grip rather well when all four of these are on the desktop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel