Inside the Box
As always, this Corsair power supply is very well packed. Even if mishandled during shipping, it is sure to arrive safely, unless your driver intentionally runs over the package with his truck.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the AX860 and gives us a look at the textured black finish of the AX860.
Both sides feature the same AX860 logo with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in your case however you would like it to be.
There isn't anything special going on in the back of the unit. Here we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Rotating things around to the front presents us with all of the modular connectors for the unit which are well labeled. Also present here is a switch that allows you to choose between semi-fanless operation or having the fan always operational.
The bottom presents us with the 120mm fan that cools the AX860.
Included with AX860 is a standard set of modular cables. I say standard because they offer additional kits of different colors... which we will be covering soon here as well.
Also included with the AX860 are ten zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and AC input cord.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the warranty guide and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015