Inside the Box
As always, this Corsair power supply is very well packed. Even if mishandled during shipping, it is sure to arrive safely, unless your driver intentionally runs over the package with his truck.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the AX860 and gives us a look at the textured black finish of the AX860.
Both sides feature the same AX860 logo with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in your case however you would like it to be.
There isn't anything special going on in the back of the unit. Here we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Rotating things around to the front presents us with all of the modular connectors for the unit which are well labeled. Also present here is a switch that allows you to choose between semi-fanless operation or having the fan always operational.
The bottom presents us with the 120mm fan that cools the AX860.
Included with AX860 is a standard set of modular cables. I say standard because they offer additional kits of different colors... which we will be covering soon here as well.
Also included with the AX860 are ten zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and AC input cord.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the warranty guide and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives