Inside the Box
As always, this Corsair power supply is very well packed. Even if mishandled during shipping, it is sure to arrive safely, unless your driver intentionally runs over the package with his truck.
The top houses the I/O specification label for the AX860 and gives us a look at the textured black finish of the AX860.
Both sides feature the same AX860 logo with the opposite being inverted so that it can be installed in your case however you would like it to be.
There isn't anything special going on in the back of the unit. Here we see the standard honeycomb mesh grill, AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Rotating things around to the front presents us with all of the modular connectors for the unit which are well labeled. Also present here is a switch that allows you to choose between semi-fanless operation or having the fan always operational.
The bottom presents us with the 120mm fan that cools the AX860.
Included with AX860 is a standard set of modular cables. I say standard because they offer additional kits of different colors... which we will be covering soon here as well.
Also included with the AX860 are ten zip ties, mounting screws, a case badge and AC input cord.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the warranty guide and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes