Heading into the BIOS on the GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI you can see that we're using the new UEFI BIOS design from GIGABYTE, which we love. It's a really big improvement when compared to the 3D BIOS that was used on the last generation of boards.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll be more than likely wanting to hang around the Performance section, which offers us all the standard overclocking features.
In the past we used to always jump into Classic Mode to do overclocking on GIGABYTE motherboards, because it was just so much easier. However, the latest UEFI design is great to use.
Moving past the performance section you can see all the standard options are on offer. As we mentioned above, though, if you're going into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be spending most your time in the performance area.
Hitting F2 you can jump into Classic Mode, but as we mentioned above, the new UEFI design is really fantastic, and the desire to jump in here isn't nearly as great as it was before when we used the older 3D BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives