Heading into the BIOS on the GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI you can see that we're using the new UEFI BIOS design from GIGABYTE, which we love. It's a really big improvement when compared to the 3D BIOS that was used on the last generation of boards.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll be more than likely wanting to hang around the Performance section, which offers us all the standard overclocking features.
In the past we used to always jump into Classic Mode to do overclocking on GIGABYTE motherboards, because it was just so much easier. However, the latest UEFI design is great to use.
Moving past the performance section you can see all the standard options are on offer. As we mentioned above, though, if you're going into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be spending most your time in the performance area.
Hitting F2 you can jump into Classic Mode, but as we mentioned above, the new UEFI design is really fantastic, and the desire to jump in here isn't nearly as great as it was before when we used the older 3D BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer