Inside the Box
As expected from Antec, everything is well packed inside the box.
Antec houses the I/O specification label on the top of the power supply.
Both sides of the HC-850 Platinum feature the same logo with it being inverted on the other side.
The back doesn't feature anything out of the normal. Aside from the normal honeycomb mesh grill, you will also find the AC input and on/off switch back here.
The front features all of the modular connectors. All of the connectors are well labeled, but it can be a bit confusing if you don't know what you are looking for. This is because all of the 12V power is supplied via 16-pin connectors of which I'm relatively sure even we haven't seen before. They are simply 8-pin connectors side by side, as we'll see in a bit.
The 135mm fan inside the HCP-850 Platinum is covered by a black wire mesh grill on the bottom.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved.
It isn't unusual to see black wires in place of color coded wires. Antec has taken things a step further to use black striped cables, but the stripes are very subtle so as to help hide cables, but allow them to be easily identified when needed.
Rounding out the contents of the box is the AC input cord, Velcro cable ties, mounting screws, a user's manual and warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio